Foam Windshield (Replacement)
This is a replacement foam windshield for your microphone. Every now and then a curious critter might take an interest in your microphone's windshield and decide to have a nibble or see what's underneath. So we're making our foam windshields available as a replacement part.
Each windshield comes coated with a silicone spray to help repel water.
To replace an existing windshield:
- Cut the zip-tie holding the current windshield in place
- Remove the windshield
- You will see a notch running around the side of the tube, remember this location as this is where you want to put the new zip-tie to prevent it sliding off
- Slide on your new windshield
- Attach the new-zip tie over the windshield and tighten around the notch
- Finally, trim the excess tail on the zip-tie to prevent it flapping around and making noise
Your microphone is now good to go!
|Apply Add To Quote||No|