The BAR-LT is our newest Bioacoustic Recorder designed specifically for long term autonomous field deployments.
It has 2 channels, 4 x SD card slots up to 512GB each, 6 battery slots and supports WAV and FLAC (lossless compression) recordings.
It comes in a rugged, waterproof, lockable, camouflaged enclosure made from a tough UV resistant plastic.
The BAR-LT Bioacoustic Recorder is a professional 2 channel audio recorder designed specifically for long term autonomous field deployments. It comes in a rugged, waterproof, lockable, camouflaged enclosure made from a tough UV resistant plastic.
It records on 4 x SD cards up to 512GB each and supports 16-bit WAV and FLAC (lossless compression) recording at sample rates from 8kHz to 192kHz.
The built-in GPS automatically time-syncs and GEO-stamps your recordings and the easy to use scheduler software allows you to program complex sampling schedules with ease, including sunrise/sunset based recordings, different recordings on different days and waking up at a future date.
The highly sensitive, low noise omnidirectional microphones have a 20dB class A pre-amp and cable driver plus an internal memory chip allowing the BAR-LT automatically log the microphones’ serial number and manufacture date for every recording you make. Allowing you to track and manage the age of your microphones for every recording.
It can be powered from 1 to 6 rechargeable 18650 batteries to give 100 to 600 hours of recording time or it can be powered from the external power socket which accepts 6V or 12V inputs and has a low-power shut-off to protect your external batteries.
The BAR-LT comes with a mounting plate and strap allowing it to be easily mounted to a tree or star picket.
Available in 2 microphone configurations:
- STANDARD – 2 channel configuration with one channel underneath the recorder (which offers better rain protection) and the 2nd channel on the side for connecting to an extension cable to another microphone or hydrophone. (We recommend this configuration).
- LEFT/RIGHT – 2 channel configuration with left and right stereo separation (can be useful for processing by human listening).
- Height: 15cm, Width: 11.5cm, Depth: 7cm, Weight: 900g incl. 6 batteries.
- 4 SD card slots up to 512GB each (2TB of storage).
- FLAC lossless compression effectively doubles your storage capacity, meaning you can record up to 4TB of equivalent wav files!
- Supports multiple sample rates: 8kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz (with corresponding anti-aliasing filters).
- Highly sensitive, ultra-low noise omnidirectional microphone includes a 20dB class A pre-amp and output driver for cables.
- Age tracking microphones let you know how old your mics are.
- Adjustable gain up to 60dB.
- Power from 1 to 6 internal rechargeable batteries or the external power socket which accepts 6V and 12V inputs.
- Up to 600 hours of recording time (@44.1kHz on 6 batteries).
- Rugged, waterproof, lockable, camouflaged enclosure made from durable UV resistant plastic.
- Built-in GPS provides accurate location information and time synchronization.
- GPS time sync allows 3D localization of animal calls (when used in an array).
- Built-in silica gel desiccant bucket and holder.
|Apply Add To Quote||Yes|